Saturday, February 6, 2010

Late Night Snack

I'm so proud of Ellie for being on such a great regular schedule.  Well, I'm also proud of me for helping her get there too!  She usually goes to bed around 6:30 and then wakes up sometime between 8 and 10 for a little late night snack and then back to bed.  Last night it was business as usual.  I laid her back down and though she clearly wanted to play, it was bedtime.  I kissed her goodnight and left the room and went to brush my teach.  She was talking to herself a bit and then all fo the sudden I hear a little screech, and then another.  I quickly finished and then went to check on her.  She had rolled over (as usual) and I picked her up and saw a little puddle of spit up.  I laid her in on the changing table and flipped on the light and was greeted by this cute little face!
I guess the snack was so good she wanted it twice.

1 comment:

  1. oh so precious. wow, she sleeps a lot, good for you. James goes to bed between 11 and 12, gets up around 5 for a snack, and then doesn't wake again until between 8 and 9. I so wish he would go to bed earlier.

    ReplyDelete