Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ellie Kisses

We just got back from our Christmas vacation to China to visit my cousin Crystal and her husband Aaron.  We had an amazing time and it was great to be with family for the holiday.  I've got tons of pictures to go through and posts to right up about it, but in the meantime please enjoy quite possibly my favorite moment from the whole vacation.  It is about 3 minutes long, so I don't blame you if you stop half way through since it's all pretty much the same thing.  But it is ridiculously cute.  Just thought I'd warn you.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh summer! she is ADORABLE!!!! that video is SOO STINKIN CUTE!!! oh my gosh i laughed so hard. she is just the cutest! tyler sits with me while i read ur blog because he is OBSESSED with china and japan and he wants to live there some day he says and asks if one day i will take him there on a vacation. haha i dont think he really understand everything about that yet haha congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!! so excited for you guys!!! Ellie sure is just an absolute doll so i think u guys are perfect for populating the world with beautiful children! :) hope u had a merry christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete