Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween 2012

I love that everyone in our family loves to get dressed up almost as much as I do. Ben is always a good sport and does great "character roles." Eleanor would were a dress up dress everyday all day if I would let her. And although Clara is only 15 months old, she too loves to dress up, especially if it means she gets to carry a "purse."
So this year Eleanor wanted to be Snow White and couldn't have been more thrilled with how her costume turned out.

 Clara went as Little Red Riding Hood, because I thought she'd love carrying the basket around (which she did)!
 The girls painted little pumpkins and Ben carved our Picasso pumpkin to decorate our Trunk for our ward Trunk or Treat.
 I wish we had taken a better picture of Ben and I, but we went as Bert and Mary Poppins. And in this picture you can't see my awesome hat (which was the trickiest part of my costume to make). Oh well, we had a ton of fun and sang "Chim-chim-cheree" all day, even Ellie.
 Ellie really got the hang of trick or treating this year and kept running ahead of us to go get more treats. She's a riot!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment: